Thursday, April 19, 2012

Collection #8

I always loved collages, I think they are the coolest thing, and so fun to make! So this week I decided to collect a art collage! The artist's name is Francisca Pageo, asd she is from Spain.


I like how her collages look like she used really old magazines or photgraphs to cut out the subjects. Like this face looks like it could have been off a beauty magazine from the 60s! And the gray colored paper reminds me of an elephant. The teal colored papers look like drips, And the top looks like an old camera? Collages are cool because you can see different things in them and everyone has a different interpratation. Kind of like when you look at clouds and everyone sees something different!

This collage is Untitled. Collage 24x32cm. done in March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment